Even if you love rainy, melancholic weather, the increased moisture in the air makes styling your hair a nightmare. The problems associated with the autumn weather are frizzy hair, hair fall and often dandruff. The best way to tame unruly strands of hair is to take care of your hair so that it looks beautiful, light and shiny
The practical solution is to choose a hairstyle, which is suitable for rainy weather. Certainly, braids, buns or ponytails work great during this time. This will keep your hairstyle from looking like a soggy hen and will keep it looking fresh all day long. The sleek look keeps gaining popularity because it is elegant, slimming, and sexy
Beautiful hair on rainy days
Not only are autumn days quite depressing due to the lack of sunshine, they can also ruin the best hairstyle. We have no control over the number of sunny days, but we can help our hair. To improve the appearance of your hair in the fall, you may want to implement the following tips
- Getting wet in the autumn rain can happen quite often, but rainwater does not have health-promoting properties for our hair. Therefore, it is important to wash your hair and scalp regularly and thoroughly, which helps to remove any micronutrients that are harmful to the condition of the hair
- Do not forget to use masks and conditioners, which neutralize frizz and smooth the hair. However, it is advisable not to apply a lot of these products to your hair, as this can weigh your hair down and make it look dull
- Rainy days quickly make hair dull and uncomfortable to the touch. To prevent this, it is advisable to use hair regenerating oils and make an apple cider vinegar rinse from time to time
- If you forgot your umbrella and unexpectedly encountered a downpour, dry your hair thoroughly with a hair dryer when you get home. Rainwater is polluted and acidic, so leaving it on your cosmetics can lead to infections. The golden rule for taming rainy hair is to keep it dry
- If you are at a loss for styling your hair and it still does not look right when you leave the house due to the wind and rain, opt for practical ponytails and updos. This will prevent your hair from getting soaked in humidity and you will be able to keep your hairstyle under control. A cool trick is to create a messy chignon, which still looks great and stylish even if it is a bit tousled.
- A visit to a hair salon is a good idea in the fall to give your hair a strengthening treatment. Changing weather conditions and the frequent wearing of hats have a negative effect on the condition of the hair. Trimming the ends of your hair may also have a positive effect on your hair
Hairstyles for rainy days
The sleek look keeps gaining popularity because it is elegant, slimming, and sexy
The braided hairstyle is a sure-fire way to keep your hair looking neat and tidy. This is the solution for people who have long or mid-length hair. The number of braids and ideas is so huge that you can have a different hairstyle on your head every day. With the numerous resources on the internet, you can easily learn new weaves.
- Loose bun
This is an emergency hairstyle when all else has failed, and it allows you to look very feminine. By exposing your face, neck and cleavage, you can go for a more dramatic makeup look to accentuate assets other than your hair. The chignon can be done precisely or lightly and chaotically, symbolizing an artistic disorder
The high, sleek ponytail is becoming a strong trend regardless of the weather outside the window. However, gathering your hair on top of your head is a great way to look beautiful and a practical solution, especially for girls who play sports. Simply tie your hair with an elastic band into a trendy ponytail, and spray the whole thing with hairspray to fix the effect.
Read also: Effective masks for damaged hair – learn how to apply them correctly